Whole community consultation is Monday 7 August 5.30pm.
Kia ora koutou
The following is an outline of how the full consultation is to occur. This consultation is being led by our Board and Terri Johnstone, Catalyst for Change, in partnership with Ngāi Tūāhuriri.
As I have said before, Terri was the consultant the Board used when I was appointed and has considerable experience and expertise in principal appointments.
- Whole community: Monday 7 August 5.30pm
- Māori whānau: Hui-a-whānau – Wed. 2 Aug 5.15pm
- Pacific aiga: Thursday 3 August 5.30pm
- Open-to-all lunchtime drop in session: week 4
- survey – week 4
- prefects and school leaders focus groups: week 4
- All staff invitation: Thursday 3 August 3.15pm
- Kimihia Parents’ College staff: Mon. 31 July 8.30am
- Aukaha staff: Wednesday 2 August 2.40pm
- Technology Centre staff: Friday 4 August 2.30pm
Partner primary schools
- Aupaki co-lead principals: Anna Granger, Sumner. and Bruce Ellison, Heathcote
The schools in our Aupaki Kāhui Ako are Heathcote Valley, Te Aratai College, Lyttelton, Mt Pleasant, Our Lady Star of the Sea, Redcliffs, Sumner.
- Tamai co-lead principals: Janeane Reid, Te Waka Unua; and Scot Kinley, Bromley
The schools in our Tamai Kāhui Ako are Bromley, Linwood Ave, Te Aratai College, Ngutuawa, Tamariki, Te Waka Unua, Whītau.
- Ōpawa School principal: Sally Ormandy
Please feel free to contact our school office or me if you have any questions.
This extensive consultation helps inform the Board in making their decision on this appointment.
Ngā mihi nui.